Covid-19 Measures – Tennis
To comply with government and LTA guidelines, members should:
- Enter and leave the courts by the marked routes
- Wash/sanitise hands before, during and after playing
- Use only their own racket. Players do not now need to use their own marked balls, however take care not to touch your face during play and sanitise your hands before and after playing.
- Remove all belongings and litter from the court when finished
- Avoid touching surfaces, including balls from another court.
- Avoid changing ends, or cross on opposite sides and maintain social distancing at all times
- Groups of up to 6 may wait to play, watch or sit in the grounds, but maintaining at least 2m apart from those outside your household.
- Do not come to the club if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19.
- Parents accompanying children should wait in their car or watch from a safe distance.
- Be aware that the club has a contact tracing responsibility so all courts must be booked and the names of those participating in social tennis sessions will be taken and retained for 21 days.
These measures are required in order that members can play tennis in as safe an environment as possible and may be amended at any time.
*Tennis balls are available to buy from the club bar – £5.50 per tin.
When you come to play
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Bring your booking confirmation with you – print it off or have it on your phone.
- Please finish playing 5 minutes before the end of your slot so that you are ready to leave before the next players.
- If you there is no-one waiting to play after you, please lock the court gates