Book a Court
How to Book your Free Court – up to 5 slots a week; 7 days in advance
The easiest option to book is via the LTA ClubSpark “Booker App” (download from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store Apps).
Otherwise use the web link here BOOK A COURT
- Use your regular LTA ClubSpark login
- Courts must be booked in advance
- Slots are for 30 minutes; multiple slots are bookable
- Only adult tennis members or parents of juniors may book a court
- Adult members may book up to 5 slots per week
- Adult tennis members may book courts 7 days in advance
- Juniors and ‘hitting parents’ may book up to 3 slots per week
- Juniors and hitting parents can book 5 days in advance
- All courts are free of charge as part of your membership
If you have any questions about booking a court please contact: email@example.com
Please note that you must be registered with LTA ClubSpark in order to book and ensure that the email address that you use for this is the same as the one in the LTA ClubSpark membership system.
- Grass courts 1, 2 and 3 – open in summer months only, 10.00am to 7.30pm – bookable for tennis adult members
- Courts 4 and 5 (Acrylic), Courts 6, 7, 8 (Tiger Turf) and newly refurbished Courts 9 and 10 (Tiger Turf) – all bookable for adults and older juniors – 8.00am to 10.00pm
- Mini Zone for families with children under 8. note: Only one family per slot in the zone
Please note that the Grass and Acrylic courts will not be usable during and after wet weather. Members are recommended to check the forecast and amend their court booking if necessary.
Priority to court access will be given to: Social play; Club matches; Club tournaments; Coaching
All those using the tennis courts are required to adhere to the club’s rules, in particular:
- Tennis shoes or trainers only (no astros, studs or non-sports footwear) on all courts
- Children under 12 should be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Only water allowed on the court – no other drinks or food. Bin your litter including used balls.
- Ensure courts are locked if you are the last person to leave
- Ensure Floodlights are turned off once all players have left
Group Booking and Guests
Broxbourne Sports Club has activated the group booking facility in ClubSpark which enables you to list all those who will be playing when you book.
This function also enables members to book in and pay for guests. The guest fee is £10 and can be paid by card online.
Please note that you need to pay the guest fee for any household members or friends you bring to play on our courts if they are not paid-up tennis members. It is each member’s responsibility to ensure that any guests adhere to the club’s rules.
- Tennis Membership Options
- Tennis Section Committee
- BTA Tennis Coaching
- Social Tennis & Group Sessions
- Tennis Events Calendar
- Club Teams
- Book a Court
- Safe Place to Play Policies