Book a Court
The courts available are as follows:
- Grass courts 1, 2 and 3 bookable for tennis adult members – NB the grass will close for the winter on 13th September
- Courts 4 and 5 (acrylic), courts 6,7 and 8 (tiger turf) – all bookable for adults and older juniors
- Mini Zone for families with children under 8. NB Only one family per slot in the zone
- Courts 9, 10 and 11 will be used for coaching during the week and on Saturday mornings. Courts 10 & 11 are available for members to book from 2pm on Saturdays and all day Sundays
Please note that the grass courts, acrylic courts and courts 10 & 11 will not be usable during and after wet weather. Members are recommended to check the forecast and amend their court booking if necessary.
All those using the tennis courts are required to adhere to the club’s rules as well as the Covid-19 measures, in particular:
- Tennis shoes or trainers only (no astros, studs or non-sports footwear) on all courts
- Children under 12 should be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Only water allowed on the court – no other drinks or food. Bin your litter.
How to Book
Courts must be booked in advance via Clubspark – only adult tennis members or parents of juniors may book a court.
- Slots are for one hour
- Adult members may book up to 5 slots per week; Juniors, hitting parents and temporary members 3 per week
- Adult tennis members may book courts 7 days in advance, other categories of membership can book 5 days in advance
- Tennis members may book courts free of charge
- Temporary members pay a booking fee of £5 per hour off-peak, £6 per hour peak (after 5pm weekdays). This can be paid online via card when booking the court in Clubspark. These rates will apply to the new Tennis BSC Pay and Play memberships from 1st October.
- Your booking fee will be fully refunded provided that you cancel the court at least 24 hours in advance.
To book a court click on the link below – you are recommended to bookmark this page so you can find it again. You will need to login to Clubspark in the normal way and will then be able to view the booking sheet.
If you have any questions about booking a court please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you must be registered with Clubspark in order to book and ensure that the email address that you use for this is the same as the one in the Clubspark membership system.
You can also access the booking sheet and book a court by downloading the Clubspark Booker app which is available on the Apple Store or Playstore. You will need to register with the app using the same userID and password you use for Clubspark.
Group Booking and Guests
Broxbourne Sports Club has activated the group booking facility in Clubspark which enables you to list all those who will be playing when you book. This will facilitate contact tracing should the need arise.
This function also enables members to book in and pay for guests. The guest fee is £10 and can be paid by card online.
Please note that you need to pay the guest fee for any household members or friends you bring to play on our courts if they are not paid-up tennis members. It is members’ responsibility to ensure that any guests adhere to the club’s rules and the Covid-19 measures.
- Join Broxbourne Tennis Club
- Book a Court
- Covid-19 Measures – Tennis
- Social Tennis
- Broxbourne Tennis Academy Coaching
- Safe Place to Play Policies