Tennis Membership Options
We welcome players of all ages and standards and offer competitive membership rates to cater for a range of different circumstances.
Special rates are available for Mid-week play, Juniors, Young adults, Families and the Over-65s. In order that children are able to practice between sessions we also offer a special Hitting Parent membership.
Membership Benefits include:
- Free court usage (note: courts must be booked online) Book a Court
- Free use of floodlights
- Access to Tennis Pavilion and main Sports Club Facilities including changing rooms and bar
- Participation in club competitions, social tennis sessions and comprehensive coaching programme from BTA Tennis Coaching
- Attendance at Tennis Club and main Sports Club Social events
- Opportunity to represent the club in one of the Teams
- A discount on all bar purchases (key fob required; £5 deposit)
For club news please make sure you join the Broxbourne Tennis Members WhatsApp Group and provide your email for regular newsletter updates.
To ensure you get the most from the club an induction session will be arranged.
A £10 visitors fee is payable for non-members who play with a member (up to a maximum of 5 times).
To ensure you purchase the membership that best suits your needs please contact our membership secretary by email: email@example.com
Broxbourne Tennis Club Membership Rates 2023-24
Memberships – Key Dates
Ages – as at 1st January
Membership year starts from 1st April, (Social from 1st May); Renewal deadline: 30th April
If joining after 1st August 2023 please contact the main club office for pro-rata prices. (Does not apply to monthly Direct Debit packages). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join now click here: Join as a Tennis Member
|Adult Full Membership: 1st April – 31st March||£310.00|
|Over 65s: 1st April – 31st March||£220.00|
|Adult Mid-week (Mondays to Fridays; up to 5pm): 1st April – 31st March||£190.00|
|Young Adults (19-25, includes full-time students): 1st April – 31st March||£100.00|
|Adult Full Membership – Monthly Direct Debit||£29.00 pcm|
|Over 65 – Monthly Direct Debit||£20.50 pcm|
|Junior Full Membership – Monthly Direct Debit||£5.00 pcm|
|Hitting Parent (access to practice with child junior members only): 1st April – 31st March||£50.00|
|Sports Club Social (non playing members, previously members/supporters of a section)||£50.00|
|Security fob – one off charge for new members||£5.00|
- Tennis Membership Options
- Tennis Section Committee
- BTA Tennis Coaching
- Social Tennis & Group Sessions
- Tennis Events Calendar
- Club Teams
- Book a Court
- Safe Place to Play Policies