Join Broxbourne Tennis Club
We welcome players of all ages and standards and offer competitive membership rates to cater for a range of different circumstances.
Being a member of Broxbourne Tennis Club entitles you to:
- Unlimited* access to courts, no need to book and no fee for usage or floodlights (*NB at certain times of the week priorities apply)
- Participate in the club’s competitions, social tennis and coaching programme and also in our social events
- A discount on all bar purchases on presentation of your fob
- Entry into the club’s Wimbledon ballot, provided that you are a member of British Tennis (free for club members click here to join). You need to opt into the ballot each year.
Broxbourne Tennis Club aims to provide a welcoming environment for everyone and the opportunity to play tennis at the level that you will enjoy. With this in mind we recommend a coaching and induction session for new adult members so that you can discuss with the coach which social tennis and/or coaching sessions will be most appropriate for you.
You may invite visitors to the club – a £10 visitors fee is payable on each occasion (up to a maximum of 5 times). These fees are reimbursable if they subsequently join the club this year.
New members wishing to join should contact our membership secretary, Nikki Welsby – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to encouraging our junior players and offer heavily subsidised membership rates.
In order that children are able to practice between sessions, we are offering a special Hitting Parent membership which gives the parent access to a court to hit with their child/children.
Discounts are available for families – for further information please email email@example.com.
Broxbourne Tennis Club Membership Rates 2020-21
|ADULTS||from 1st April|
|Mid-week (Mon – Fri to 5pm)||£175|
|Full – Direct Debit (see 1. below)||£26.50 pcm|
|Young Adults (19-25, includes students)||£100|
|JUNIORS||From 1st May|
|Junior under 12||£30|
|Hitting Parent (access to practice with child junior members)||£20|
|Sports Club Social (see 2. below)||£50|
|Security fob – one off charge for new members||£5|
Memberships – Key Dates
Ages – as at 1st January 2020
Membership year starts from 1st April 2020 (Social from 1st May)
Deadline for renewals is 30th April 2020
For advice on the membership packages and special offers – contact Nikki Welsby, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available on application. Admin fee of one month’s membership payable in advance. Terms and conditions apply. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Non playing members who were previously members/supporters of a section.
- Join Broxbourne Tennis Club
- Social Tennis
- Broxbourne Tennis Academy Coaching
- Safe Place to Play Policies