Join Broxbourne Tennis Club
We welcome players of all ages and standards and offer competitive membership rates to cater for a range of different circumstances.
Being a member of Broxbourne Tennis Club entitles you to:
- Unlimited* access to courts, no need to book and no fee for usage or floodlights (*NB at certain times of the week priorities apply)
- Participate in the club’s competitions, social tennis and coaching programme and also in our social events
- A discount on all bar purchases on presentation of your fob
- Entry into the club’s Wimbledon ballot, provided that you are a member of British Tennis (free for club members click here to join). You need to opt into the ballot each year.
Broxbourne Tennis Club aims to provide a welcoming environment for everyone and the opportunity to play tennis at the level that you will enjoy. With this in mind we recommend a coaching and induction session for new adult members so that you can discuss with the coach which social tennis and/or coaching sessions will be most appropriate for you.
You may invite visitors to the club – a £10 visitors fee is payable on each occasion (up to a maximum of 5 times). These fees are reimbursable if they subsequently join the club this year.
New members wishing to join should contact our membership secretary, Chris Shand – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to encouraging our junior players and offer heavily subsidised membership rates. We offer Junior Racket Sports Membership – giving all juniors membership of both the tennis and squash sections at the same price as last year’s junior membership. We are also continuing with the Junior Sports Club membership – covering all 4 main sections (i.e. cricket, hockey, squash and tennis). The aim of this is to give children the opportunity to try and learn to play all the sports on offer at Broxbourne Sports Club.
In order that children are able to practice between sessions, we are offering a special Parents of Juniors (aged 12+) membership which gives the parent access to a court to hit with their child/children. Discount available if both parents want to take this up – email email@example.com for more information.
Discounts are available for families – for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Broxbourne Tennis Club Membership Rates 2019-20
|ADULTS||from 1st April||from 1st October|
|Mid-week (Mon – Fri to 5pm)||£175||£85|
|Full – Direct Debit (see 1. below)||£26.50 pcm||£26.50 pcm|
|Young Adults (19-25, includes students)||£100||£50|
|JUNIORS||From 1st May||from 1st August|
|Junior Racket Sports under 12||£30||£15|
|Junior Sports Club (18 and under)||£100||£50|
|Parent of Junior (access to practice with child aged 12+)||£30||£15|
|Sports Club Social (see 2. below)||£80|
|Security fob – one off charge for new members||£5|
Memberships – Key Dates
Ages – as at 1st January 2019
Membership year starts from 1st April 2019 (Social and Junior Rackets from 1st May)
Deadline for renewals is 30th April 2019
For advice on the membership packages and special offers – contact Chris Shand, email@example.com
- Available on application. Admin fee of one month’s membership payable in advance. Terms and conditions apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Non playing members who were previously members/supporters of a section.
- Join Broxbourne Tennis Club
- Social Tennis
- Broxbourne Tennis Academy Coaching
- Safe Place to Play Policies