Join Broxbourne Tennis Club
We welcome players of all ages and standards and offer competitive membership rates to cater for a range of different circumstances.
Being a member of Broxbourne Tennis Club entitles you to:
- Unlimited* access to courts, no need to book and no fee for usage or floodlights (*NB at certain times of the week priorities apply)
- Participate in the club’s competitions, social tennis and coaching programme and also in our social events
- A discount on all bar purchases on presentation of your fob
- Entry into the club’s Wimbledon ballot, provided that you are a member of British Tennis (free for club members click here to join). You need to opt into the ballot each year.
Broxbourne Tennis Club aims to provide a welcoming environment for everyone and the opportunity to play tennis at the level that you will enjoy. With this in mind we recommend a coaching and induction session for new adult members so that you can discuss with the coach which social tennis and/or coaching sessions will be most appropriate for you.
You may invite visitors to the club – a £10 visitors fee is payable on each occasion (up to a maximum of 5 times). These fees are reimbursable if they subsequently join the club this year.
We are committed to encouraging our junior players and offer heavily subsidised membership rates. We offer Junior Racket Sports Membership – giving all juniors membership of both the tennis and squash sections at the same price as last year’s junior membership. We are also continuing with the Junior Sports Club membership – covering all 4 main sections (i.e. cricket, hockey, squash and tennis). The aim of this is to give children the opportunity to try and learn to play all the sports on offer at Broxbourne Sports Club.
In order that children are able to practice between sessions, we are offering a special Parents of Juniors membership which gives the parent access to a court to hit with their child/children.
We want to encourage families to join, and so will cap the total amount paid by a family of 2 adults plus all children under 18 to £605. To request this family deal, please email email@example.com.
Broxbourne Tennis Club Membership Rates 2018-19
|Membership Package||from 1st April|
|Summer (1st April – 30th September)||£205|
|Mid-week (Mon – Fri to 5pm)||£175|
|Full – Direct Debit (see 1. below)||£26.50 pcm|
|Young Adults (19-25, includes students)||£100|
|Sports Club Social (see 2. below)||£80|
|Parent of Junior (access to practice with child)||£60|
|Junior Racket Sports under 12||£30|
|Junior Sports Club (18 and under)||£100|
|Security fob – one off charge for new members||£5|
Memberships – Key Dates
Ages – as at 1st January 2018
Membership year starts from 1st April 2018 (Social and Junior Rackets from 1st May)
Deadline for renewals is 30th April 2018
For advice on the membership packages and special offers – contact Chris Shand, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available on application. Admin fee of one month’s membership payable in advance. Terms and conditions apply. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Non playing members who were previously members/supporters of a section.
Click on the link below to join Broxbourne Tennis Club. This will take you to the Clubspark system – follow the instructions to choose your package and pay. You will find packages listed in alphabetical order (NB the list will include other Broxbourne Sports Club sections) – select the one for you from the list above.